There are a lot of people out there who still can’t move the fuck on from their exes and they keep on asking themselves why are they always get left behind.
So, here are the fucking reasons why they always leave the fuck out of you.
1. Keep in mind that your shitty relationship didn’t work out because of two fucking reasons; You’re not fighting and you’re always fighting.
If you’re not fighting, it makes the relationship boring. That’s the fucking time that your partner looks for someone who loves adventure and he/she can’t find that adrenaline from you.
On the other hand, if you guys are always fighting, it makes the relationship shitty as fuck. So, it doesn’t make sense.
I don’t know how to fucking end number one so just fucking move the fuck on.
2. You’re boring as fuck! Who would want to be in a relationship where all you do is to cuddle and kiss and say I love yous all fucking day. Are you fucking kidding the shit out of me?
You could have tried to ask him/her if he/she want to jump off a cliff, do car racing, get drunk as fuck, have threesome with someone (kidding) or get the fuck out of the house once.
Well, say you always hangout, the shitty thing is you always go to the same place over and over again, or if not, to a boring as fuck place.
Dude, you need to have a seminar on how to be not boring so your next partner will stay fucking long.
3. Your partner’s past fucking join the picture. By past, it doesn’t just mean his/her ex tho that could be one of the possibilities, it means that the human being he/she likes even before he/she met your ass is now trying to get in his/her pants.
I know that sound deep or mean or rude but that’s the real shit. Someone from their past realized that they can’t live without your ex’s V or P. Just fucking live with it. Well, who doesn’t want to have sex with someone good looking?
Just kidding, it’s not just about sex. They’ve joined the picture because they miss the shit out of your ex.
4. They found someone better. Oh, I know this hurts like hell. That moment where you gave him/her everything and he/she is just not satisfied. Damn! I could slit those throat.
If they found someone better than you, trust me the problem is never you. It’s them. This usually happens if your ex is materialistic or uhm— I don’t know. Someone who can’t stay on one place? Or someone who’s not happy with your presence anymore.
Anyways, just keep in your fucking mind that you did a fucking great job to make them happy. It’s just that their asses were hard enough that even a bulldozer can’t break. You’re awesome!
5. They have a dream and you are not fucking included to that dream. Yes, that hurts like shit. It’s like they’re saying that if they gonna stay with us, their dreams will be fucking ruined.
Are they fucking kidding? No. They don’t. There are some peeps out there that are just engaging themselves to a relationship while waiting for their fucking dreams. If there dreams will knock on their door, they’re gonna fucking open it and hug the shit out of that dream and forget about you.
I know. It hits you. Well, I don’t give a shit. Try to fucking follow your dreams as well just like what they did. If you’re gonna tell me that they are your dream, Fuck you!
6. You’re an asshole. They gave you all the love but you prefer to take them for granted. Yes, take them for granted.
You always think they can’t live without you, that they’re gonna stay for long because they love your ass so much. You took them for granted as fuck!
Now, you can’t just blame them why they fucking left. You also need to take credit of all the heartaches you gave you ex.
7. They don’t love you anymore. Do I fucking need to explain this? No, right?
Ladies and gentlemen, some people are just meant to stay in our lives for only Chapter 1 and some are for good. Either way, if they’re gonna leave the shit out of you, don’t ruin your fucking life because there is always someone who cares about your ass.
Just try to look the fuck around.
(credits to the image owner)